Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome to 2012!

Well, that's another Christmas over! It's been a very happy one in our household and I for one am feeling refreshed and ready to face 2012!

This is the year that the Chops becomes 'compulsory school age' do I'm very mindful that I need to make sure he has enough activities in place for when his friends start school and he's too old for the playgroups we currently attend.

In other hopes for the year, I want to be healthier. I became vegan a few months ago and already suffer far less with migraines but I need to make sure I eat more fruit/veg and drink more water. More exercise and fresh air would be good for all of us too.

The Chops' own resolution for the year is to take me to soft play more often!

Hopefully it will be a happy and healthy one for us all

No comments:

Post a Comment