Sunday 15 January 2012

Registration day

Today is the deadline for school applications for the Chops. It's the first day I've really doubted my decision. My reasons for HE seem to mean nothing and my head is full of 'aaaaaaaargh what if...?'

I *know* we are doing the right thing. That the reasons behind it are right for us. But the responsibility is weighing on my shoulders today.

Off to read some articles and blogs and remind myself that the grass of the school field isn't greener than that of the freedom of the park with our HE friend's... I hope

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling lighter and at peace with your decision (whatever it was!)today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much happier thanks Claire. We had the perfect mix of lazy start, learning and fun today which totally reminded me of why we're following this path!

    ReplyDelete