Wednesday 21 March 2012

Brotherly Love

I am loving seeing the relationship between the boys developing. The first thing they do in the morning is see if the other one is awake! Roly copies everything Chops does. Chops looks out for Roly and makes sure he gets what he wants. They have their moments as all siblings do when they are fighting for attention or over a toy and they love a bit of play fighting but on the whole, they are both loving and gentle to each-other.

I'm pleased that Chops isn't off to school in September as I think Roly would be lost without him!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I hope and believe that home ed will help my two develop a really strong bond too. I guess that even the days that turn out to be 'one of those days' is still spent learning about each other..

    ReplyDelete